We are delighted to welcome back Ed Green-Moore of Social Trend for our 2nd Social Media workshop at Bambino. This time we are looking in detail at two of the most popular Social Networking sites and how they can (and should) be leveraged for your business. Of course, we’re talking about Facebook and Instagram. We will do a ‘deep dive’ into each of these platforms with plenty of opportunity to ask questions of Ed along the way. Roughly speaking, the following topics will be covered on the night (depending on questions along the way and digressions into top tips where relevant!):-
- Deep dive into Facebook
- Facebook business account, Business Manager, how these all work together
- Facebook Ads – the different types, how they work, how to work out your own budget and different audience types.
- Facebook Pixel – what it is, how much it costs, and the power of the Facebook pixel.
- Deep dive into Instagram
- How to use Instagram for business, how to setup a business profile, how to set up shoppable posts and swipe up on Instagram
- The recommended way to use Instagram (long term traffic generation, Instagram stories, paid ads etc.)
Social Trend are experts in making, managing and monitoring Social Media content, strategies and Ads for many businesses and in Autumn 2018 were finalists in three industry awards for “Best viral campaign”, “Best Low Budget Campaign” and “Largest ROI from a Social Media Campaign”. Check out all the results for the Drum Social Buzz Awards here.
This session runs on Thursday 24th January at 7pm for approximately 2 hours. We have limited space on this event, and pre-booking a place is essential as we do not allow drop-ins on the night.
Nibbles and sweet treats are provided to keep the blood sugars up and the concentration after a long day! 🙂