We are delighted to to announce our 2nd Social Media workshop at Bambino with a specialist speaker. This time we are looking in detail at two of the most popular Social Networking sites – Facebook and Instagram – and how they can (and should) be leveraged for your business. Of course, we’re talking about Facebook and Instagram. We will do a ‘deep dive’ into each of these platforms with plenty of opportunity to ask questions along the way. Roughly speaking, the following topics will be covered on the night (depending on questions along the way and digressions into top tips where relevant!):-
- Deep dive into Facebook
- Facebook business account, Business Manager, how these all work together
- Facebook Ads – the different types, how they work, how to work out your own budget and different audience types.
- Facebook Pixel – what it is, how much it costs, and the power of the Facebook pixel.
- Deep dive into Instagram
- How to use Instagram for business, how to setup a business profile, how to set up shoppable posts and swipe up on Instagram
- The recommended way to use Instagram (long term traffic generation, Instagram stories, paid ads etc.)
This session runs on Thursday 21st March at 7pm for approximately 2 hours.
Therefore – there are only LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE on this session where people could not make the new date. So grab your spots people 🙂
Nibbles and sweet treats are provided to keep the blood sugars up and the concentration after a long day! 🙂