To follow on from our introductory session on Wednesday 19th June, we’re running this second session that will help you build and maintain a simple website going forward.
Perhaps you already have a website that you’re struggling to update/maintain or you just want to start from scratch again.. all are welcome! We have over a decade of IT programming, consultancy and training – so no queries will go unanswered!
In this session we’ll cover:
- Basics of website structure, what pages do I need?
- Website building lingo – what do I need to know?
- How to use images (including beautiful, royalty-free images) and get a nice layout to my website.
- How can I add a simple contact form to my website?
- “Gotchas” to watch out for.
- How do I test my website’s speed?
- We only have a limit of 5 spaces for session, as everyone will have their own desk to work at.
- If you’d like to carry out activities or try out things on your own website during the session, you must bring your own laptop with you.
- The session will run 7-9pm, please arrive 15 minutes early so we can start promptly.
- Nibbles and soft drink refreshments are included.